11 Dec JOB OFFER. ERROTIK FEMINIST COOPERATIVE IN BILBAO (BASQUE COUNTRY)
ERROTIK S. COOP’s social objective is to provide services and activities aimed at contributing to the eradication of sexism in the economic, labour, social and cultural context through empowerment, autonomy, leadership and the promotion of gender equity.
From a feminist perspective we want to face the dynamics of exploitation generated by neo-liberalism and patriarchy that affects people and the environment, being our main commitment the fight for the rights of women and the LGTBI collective. In order to develop its project, at this moment it needs to incorporate in an urgent way a person to carry out administrative/technical labor tasks.
- Position: Administrative accountant.
- Contract: 6 months half-time with the possibility of extension.
- Salary: According to the social intervention agreement.
- Location: Bilbao.
- Deadline for applications: 16 December, writo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start of activity: 20 December 2019.
- Be feminist, unemployed and registered in Lanbide.
- Be in possession of a higher degree (FPII or Licenciatura), Labour Relations, Human Resources, ADE, business or similar.
- Language: Basque minimum level B2.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in the functions described below:Functions of the vacant position:
- Telephone and face-to-face attention.
- Documentary archive, administrative management of the cooperative and accounting register through the use of the Contaplus/Golden programmes.
- Preparation and presentation of taxes (IVA, IRPF).
- Emission of Invoicing and claims.
- Elaboration of Annual Accounts and their presentation in the Register of Cooperatives.
- Answering requirements to the Tax Administration.
- Management and review of labour administration (labour contracts, registration and dismissal, preparation and review of payslips, resolution of incidents, corrections and amendments …).
- Labour relations (interpretation and application of agreement, doubts, labour regulations/legislation, attention to queries…).
Other aspects to be assessed:
- Other qualifications or professional/voluntary experience
- Motivation to participate in a feminist cooperative project and share space with other feminist entities.
- Training in equal opportunities and gender (150 hours).
- Experience in the elaboration and management of social projects from a gender perspective.
- Interest in social innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Proficiency in other languages.
- Driving licence.
- Ability to adapt, flexibility and initiative.
- Social and communicative skills.
- Ability to work in a team and work independently.